General Statement of Responsibilities:
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will lead the full-cycle recruitment process; source and qualify candidates and build a robust pipeline for current and future positions; and develop and execute targeted sourcing strategies focused on driving candidate generation. Being well-organized, results-driven, professional, and employing excellent interpersonal and communication skills to build relationships with prospective employees, team members, and Hiring Managers is essential.
Essential Responsibilities: The following list represents the essential responsibilities (functions) of the position. It does not, however, represent all of the duties the position will be asked to perform.
- Manage full cycle recruitment process, including sourcing strategies, reviewing resumes, screening candidates, scheduling interviews and negotiating offers.
- Work collaboratively with hiring managers to identify current and future hiring needs.
- Develop and implement cost effective strategies to attract and recruit quality candidates through sourcing channels including job boards, social media, career fairs and other promotional activities to source candidates outside the organize job board.
- Build, develop, manage, and maintain relationships with college and universities to develop a pipeline of new hires and interns for current and future positions.
- Track, monitor and report key Human Resource metrics, including time-to-hire, time-to-fill, and source of hire.
- Establish effective working relationships and provide customer service to prospective employees throughout the entire recruiting process. Counsel the candidate on benefits, salary, and work environment. Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates
- Coordinate with the Human Resources Generalist for the onboarding and new hire orientations of all new employees.
- Develop and implement training of hiring managers on interviewing and selection.
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities and processes.
- Deliver recruiting process excellence by following internal policies and procedures, accurately tracking candidate and requisition activity, and adhering to all relevant compliance and legal requirements.
- Develop an understanding of the industry and the specialized functions of all positions in the organization.
- Fosters a positive environment and works collaboratively with HR team.
- Regular and reliable attendance; demonstrates professional communication, privacy and confidentiality.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Required Minimum Qualifications to Apply:
Any qualifying combination of education, licensure and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position is qualifying. This would typically include:
Prior work experience in recruiting or human resources.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of three (3) years of recruiting and human resource experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certification in Human Resources (from SHRM or HRCI) is preferred.
- Must pass all criminal history check requirements as required by ORS 181.536-181.537 and in accordance with OAR 407-007-0200 – 407-007-0370.
- Must be able to certify as a QED with the Dept. of Human Services (DHS) to run background checks.
- Must possess a valid Oregon or Washington Driver’s license for infrequent local travel between locations and to attend required meetings and/or trainings or possess an alternate means of reliable transportation.
- Advanced user in MS Office applications including Word and Excel. Accurate computer keyboarding.
Position # 2023380