Every individual enrolled in services is assigned a Service Coordinator. A Service Coordinator provides case management services and can assist with finding resources and supports to meet the needs of our consumers on an individualized basis.
Some of the the case management we provide includes:
- Networking and outreach
- Facilitate Individual Support Plan (ISP) meetings
- Assist in the referral process to community service agencies for supports
- rovide support to individuals and families in a variety of planning meetings
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP) support
- Needs assessments
- Vocational planning and referral
- Safety Planning, including assistance with LEDS enrollment
- Assist in finding residential placement and referral
- Make referrals to support services brokerages
For more information please contact us Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to noon, and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.