Clinic based Mental Health Services for Adults
Mental Health is a state of successful mental functioning, resulting in productive activities, fulfilling relationships, and the ability to adapt to change and cope with adversity. Mental Health is indispensable to personal well-being, family and interpersonal relationships, and one’s contribution to society.
MCCFL’s clinic based trauma and feedback informed mental health services are tailored to the client’s individual needs.
Services may include:
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Evaluation / Assessment
- Medication Evaluation / Management
- Collaborative Service Planning
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Skills Training – Individual and Group
- Peer mentoring – Individual and Group
Crisis Services are available 7 days a week for immediate assessment and intervention.